Cheltenham MOTs Ltd
Dedicated to providing an outstanding service
At Cheltenham MOTs the team are dedicated to providing an outstanding service to all our customers. Business owner Mark Slatter possesses a vast amount of motor trade knowledge and experience at all levels and under his guidance you can be assured that you will receive the highest level of customer care, the best quality workmanship and excellent value for money.Car servicing in Cheltenham with a difference - Our experienced, fully qualified and enthusiastic staff, pride themselves in offering the highest standard of service and great value for money. Our clean, modern workshop allows you to relax, as we work on your car. It is our aim to provide sound advice based on years of experience and to provide clear written quotations. Customer care, quality and value are the cornerstone of our business.
Saving you time and moneyWe use the latest and most up to date equipment to ensure your vehicle can be fixed and back on the road as quickly as is possible.
The complexity of many modern vehicles requires computer power to match and our state of the art Diagnostic System by industry leaders Delphi allows us to diagnose and rectify faults quickly and accurately saving you time and money.
And along with our fully automated one person MOT testing facility, our state of the art air conditioning service centre and our computerised 4 wheel suspension laser alignment system we really are a one stop shop.
Free Courtesy VehicleWhy not take advantage of a free courtesy vehicle whilst your vehicle is with us. We have a courtesy van for tradespeople whose time is valuable and even have an automatic car for those who struggle with a manual! Alternatively we can collect your vehicle from your home or place of work and deliver it back at a time convenient to yourself once its completed. Again at no additional cost.
Larger VehiclesStruggling to find Class 7 MOT testing in Cheltenham? Looking for somewhere that handles Motorhome MOT testing in Cheltenham? Does your van need MOT, repairs or servicing? We do it all, just get in touch.
Heard about our 3+ Servicing?
Exclusive to Cheltenham MOTs 3+ servicing is three levels of fixed price servicing for vehicles aged 3 years and over. That's comprehensive servicing using quality parts and expert technicians all at an incredible price. And couple this to an MOT test and you will save even more! No hidden charges, no catches, just unbelievable value.
3+ Level 1
- 30 point service including oil and filter change
3+ Level 2
- 45 point service but also including air filter change and rear brakes check
3+ Level 3
- 60 point service including spark plugs (petrol) fuel filter (diesel & petrol where applicable) cabin filter
- This company is by far the best I have dealt with in all my years of driving old bangers. My car was picked up from work, the MOT was done and it was dropped off before I finished and all for a great rate. Highly recommend to everyone.
- Fantastic service. I particularly liked the free drop-off and collect service which meant I was able to drive my car to work, have it collected, serviced and returned, all within the same morning without any inconvenience. Very good rates and a friendly, professional and efficient service.
- My experience with Cheltenham MOT was first class, The service is friendly and professional with affordable prices, Highly recommended
- Absolutely amazing service, lovely staff, they help you in any way they can and sorted my car issues quickly and efficiently, would recommend.
- Had my Peugeot serviced by Mark and the team. They were fantastic from start to finish. The work was completed to a very high standard and was much more competitive than the prices quoted by a main dealer. Would highly recommend using.
- My experience with Cheltenham MOT was more than 5 star. Absolutely amazing service!! I will only go here for my MOT and if I have any problems with my car - they're quick and so friendly!! 100% recommend them! Mark is a credit to the motor trade, he is honest and reliable! Thank you so much!
- I was recommended to this garage by the AA driver who recovered my vehicle and I'm so glad he did. The service is exceptional and the work on my car was great and I haven't had the problem resurface since. They genuinely seem to care about their customers and I'd highly recommend Cheltenham MOTs to anyone trying to find a reliable and trustworthy garage in the area.
- We always get excellent service with a smile from Mark and his team who are always very helpful, not only with services and MOTs but also with advice. We also find their prices very reasonable and now most of our family are customers :)